Last week I wrote about meal planning and have since come across several great food-related links.
- This is a really cool flow chart by Darya Pino about how to find real food at the supermarket.
- Lisa Johnson, a fitness expert I trust completely, is calling for Brown Bag Wednesdays! I say, bring it on, just be sure to break out the reusable containers.
- Healthland from Time Magazine talks about what’s wrong with the food labeling system in the United States.
- Ivory at Little House in the Suburbs has a new favorite menu planner.
- Melinda at One Green Generation is doing a 21 day cleanse based on Alejandro Junger’s book, Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body’s Natural Ability to Heal Itself. (He’s an M.D. who currently lives and works in New York). She’s blogging her day-by-day progress and I’m completely fascinated. I’ve ordered the book and contemplating giving it a shot myself.
How about you? Have you seen any good food-related posts this week?
Photo Credit: flippinyank